If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 400 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
With over 3,000 global companies already using our products we want to continue our rapid expansion and are now looking for a talented Inside Sales Manager to join our Head Office in Ruddington. In this brand-new role, you will provide a single point of accountability for the four verticals of our Inside Sales department, overseeing and supporting the teams to help drive business growth and meet their targets.
This is a truly is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of an outstanding sales team, who provide continuous sales and development training, coaching and mentoring and an opportunity and environment to grow and develop to be the best. We are an Association of Professional Sales Corporate member and we absolutely believe in a sales culture; we're visionary, dynamic and we value the people that work for us.
- Lead, coach and support the Inside Sales team managers to individual and team success in their respective area of expertise; new business, customer, subscription and sales development representatives
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure a synergy between Marketing and Inside Sales
- Organise weekly team catch ups to discuss activity, performance and continuously communicate purpose, goals and progress, delivery strategy
- Empower all direct reports to achieve their individual targets and their team targets
- Drive the increase of our contact database to support the marketing and sales functions
- Be commercially astute and have a good understanding of true customer value
- Disciplined use of our CRM system
- Manage your own opportunities that meet inside sales criteria and manage majority of our customer base with a team of Inside Account Managers
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Demonstrable track record in sales management, interpersonal and teamwork skills, with experience in inspiring passion, mentoring and developing highly effective sales talent in a fast paced, sales focused environment
- Experience of Sales Management processes and prior personal sales experience
- Proven success in high revenue existing and new business sales, ideally within a telesales environment
- Previous experience in successfully delivering sales order targets and pipeline generation targets for a large field sales team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritize your own workload and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability to articulate the Ideagen mission and vision in a concise and polished manner to a diverse audience
- A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sectors
- Experience within the technology environment e.g. software sales
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Uncapped commission, 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are giving consent for your data to be processed and stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Company’s Candidate Privacy Notice. You can withdraw consent at any time.